Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) is Tanzania’s sole Standards body, formerly established by the Standards Act No. 3 of 1975, which was repealed and replaced by the Standards Act No. 2 of 2009. It is a Parastatal Organization under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The Bureau is looking for suitably qualified, competent, dynamic and committed Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:-
1. PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CENTRE MANAGER – 1 POST
2. SENIOR MARKETING OFFICER II – 1 POST
3. QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER II – 10 POSTS
4. STANDARDS OFFICER II – 3 POSTS
5. METROLOGIST II – 3 POSTS
6. LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II – 2 POSTS
7. LABORATORY ASSISTANT II – 1 POST
8. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER II – 1 POST
9. HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER II – 2 POSTS
10. DRIVER II- 6 POSTS
11. PERSONAL SECRETARY II – 3 POSTS
12. ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT II – 3 POSTS
13. ACCOUNTS TECHNICIAN II – 1 POST
14. RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT I – 1 POST
15. RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – 2 POSTS
16. LIBRARIAN II – 1 POST
17. ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR II – 1 POST
18. COMPUTER SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN I – 1 POST
19. LEGAL OFFICER II – 1 POST
20. EDITOR II – 1 POST
21. CORPORATE AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II – 1 POST
22. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II – 1 POST
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
iii. Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
iv. The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
v. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
vi. Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
vii. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,
Kindly click the link below to download this advert for more details: