RESTRUCTURING OF VOICE NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
INVITATION FOR QUOTATION
1. The Tanzania Bureau of Standards has set aside funds for the operation of the Bureau during the financial year 2013/2014. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation for quotation is issued.
2. You are hereby invited to submit your price quotation for executing the works as described in the BoQ.
3. A complete set of Quotation Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on submission of a written application to the address given hereunder and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings Fifty Thousand Only (50,000/-). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to:
The Director General
Tanzania Bureau of Standards
P.O. Box 9524
DAR ES SALAAM
4. All quotations in one original plus THREE (3) copies, properly filled in and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “Quotation No: PA/044/2013/2014/W/01 Restructuring of Voice Network Infrastructure” must be delivered to the Secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board and deposited in the office of Secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board.
The secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board,
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
Morogoro/Sam Nujoma Roads, Ubungo,
P.O. Box 9524,
DAR ES SALAAM
5. Deadline for submission will be on 24th December, 2013 10h00 local time. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Conference Room of Tanzania Bureau of Standards.
6. Late quotations, portions of quotations, electronic quotations, quotations not received and quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS
Download the attached file below to get this tender advert