PROVISION OF INTERNET SERVICES
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Daily News and Mwananchi Issue Nos. 3812 and 7573 dated 2th August, 2013.
2. Tanzania Bureau of Standards has set aside funds for the operations of the Bureau during the financial year 2013/2014. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Provision of Internet Services.
3. Tanzania Bureau of Standards now invites sealed bids from eligible Service Providers for the provision of Internet Services.
4. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-Consultant Services and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2005 – Government Notice No. 97 and it is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board, P. O. Box 9524, Dar es Salaam, Sam Nujoma/Morogoro Roads, Ubungo Area from 09h00 – 15h00, on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings Sixty Thousand only (60,000/=). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to;
The Director General
Tanzania Bureau of Standards
P. O. Box 9524
Dar es Salaam
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the bidding documents.
8. All bids in one original plus Three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER NO. PA/044/2013/2014/NC/03 FOR PROVISION OF INTERNET SERVICES (NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 10:00 HOURS ON TUESDAY 14TH, JANUARY 2014 must be delivered to the address below at or before Tuesday 14th January, 2014 at 10h00 local hours. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the TBS Conference Room, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Offices located at Sam Nujoma/Morogoro Roads, Ubungo Area, Dar es Salaam.
9. Late bids, portions of bids, electronic bids, bids not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS
Download the attached file below to get this tender advert