BID No. PA/044/2016/2017/G/07 FOR SUPPLY OF LABORATORY TESTING EQUIPMENT FOR TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Daily News newspaper, Issue No. 11764 dated 31st August, 2016.
2. The Tanzania Bureau of Standards has set aside funds for the operation of the Bureau during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the supply of laboratory testing equipment.
3. The Tanzania Bureau of Standards now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, firms and manufacturers to supply laboratory testing equipment as indicated in the Schedule of Requirements.
4. Bidders are allowed to bid for one Lot or combination of Lots but in the selected lot/s shall quote/bid for all items and quantities in a Schedule of Requirements provided. Partial bidding is strictly not allowed but the award will be on item by item basis.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding Procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations.
6. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board, P. O. Box 9524, Dar es Salaam, Sam Nujoma / Morogoro Roads, Ubungo Area, between 09h00-15h00, on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
7. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000 or any freely convertible currency. Payment shall either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to The Director General, Tanzania Bureau of Standards P. O. Box 9524, Dar es Salaam.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form in the amount of 2% of the contract sum.
10. Late bids, portions of bids, electronic bids, and bids not received, bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS
Kindly click the following link in order to download this tender advert.