Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Laboratory Testing Equipment Invitation for Tenders (Re-advertised)
Invitation for Tenders (Re-advertised)
Date: 28th March 2018.
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Daily News newspaper, Issue No. 11979 dated 28th June 2017.
2. The Tanzania Bureau of Standards has set aside funds for the operations of the Bureau during the financial year 2017/2018. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Laboratory Testing Equipment.
3. The Tanzania Bureau of Standards now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of Laboratory Testing Equipment.
4. Bidders are allowed to bid for one lot or more lots but shall bid and quote for items and quantities on selected Lot/s as per schedule of requirements but award will be on item by item basis.
5. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
6. Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the Office of the Secretary, Tanzania Bureau of Standards Tender Board, Canteen Block, P. O. Box 9524, Dar es Salaam, Sam Nujoma/Morogoro Roads, Ubungo Area from 09h00 – 15h00, on Mondays to Fridays except public holidays.
7. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 6 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00. Payment shall either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Bureau of Standards.
8. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. Late Tenders, Portions of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS
P. O. BOX 9524
DAR ES SALAAM
For more details click the link below