TITLE: ISO 9001: 2015 – Transition and Implementation
PURPOSE/DESCRIPTION: This course is designed to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge and guidance to transition a Quality Management system based on ISO 9001:2008 to the one based on the recently updated standard ISO 9001:2015.
COURSE DURATION: 5 days
• Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
• Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
• New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
• Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
• Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system of ISO 9001:2008
TARGET AUDIENCE: Top management, business owners, entrepreneurs, board members, lab Managers, executives whose organization is involve with test and/or calibration process and activities, Business executives and other interested parties.
DATE, TIME AND LOCATION: 29 August – 02th September, 2016.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards Head Quarters
Junction Morogoro/Sam Nujoma Rds (Ubungo)
COURSE COSTS: The training cost is Tsh.1, 000, 000/= per trainee payable in cash or through TBS Account Number: 022101000542 – NBC or 01J1005547600 – CRDB
Note: 10% discount will be granted when three (3) or more learners from the same organization, attending the same course, at the same time and are all paid for on the same date from the same account.
For more information:
For General Correspondences
Tanzania Bureau of Standards
Postal Box: 9524, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Telephone: +255 22 2450206
Fax: +255 22 2450959
Cell Phone: +255 713 20 86 52
Kindly click the following link in order to download this advert